Author Topic: Script to divide a document into multiple files of 1 page  (Read 699 times)

Offline biboupat

• Visitor
Hello, I am French !
I search an extension or script allowing me to split a multi-page file into multiple files of 1 page automatically. Whatever the number of page of the file to be cut.
For example, a 10-page file = 10 files of 1 page.
All these files have the same, with an increment from January to October following the name.
Even if the original file is facing page (front / back), files created would not be facing page (in single-sided) and no particular model (the models of elements from the file number on each page would page files created with an empty model.
Example name fichier.qxp ==> (several pages file)
example 01.qxp
example 02.qxp
example 03.qxp
... ..
example 10.qxp

Thank you and excuse my English!

Offline Jean-Marie Schwartz

Re: Script to divide a document into multiple files of 1 page
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 08:47:54 AM »
Hello, I am French !
Nobody's perfect!  ;D
I search an extension or script allowing me to split a multi-page file into multiple files of 1 page automatically. Whatever the number of page of the file to be cut.
For example, a 10-page file = 10 files of 1 page.
All these files have the same, with an increment from January to October following the name.
Even if the original file is facing page (front / back), files created would not be facing page (in single-sided) and no particular model (the models of elements from the file number on each page would page files created with an empty model.
Example name fichier.qxp ==> (several pages file)
example 01.qxp
example 02.qxp
example 03.qxp
... ..
example 10.qxp

Thank you and excuse my English!
I see you got an answer from Sirish on Quark's forums.
Jean-Marie Schwartz
May the Schwartz be with you :-)

= Mac Pro Quad-Core Intel 2.8 GHz 10 Go 1066 MHz DDR3 Mac OS 10.8.5 QuarkXPress 9.5.4.1 Adobe CS5 =